|Public Speaking Information|
15 Tips For Making A Great Speech
1. Listen to your internal dialog.
2. Visualize a positive out come.
3. It's not all your fault.
4. Do you believe in your message, do you have
5. Look at your audience as an extension of your
6. Prepare a good introduction and conclusion.
7. Be Natural.
8. Tape Yourself.
9. The audience want speakers who are believable,
10. A good speaker leaves the audience hungry for
11. Over dress.
12. Read your audience's reaction. Learn to dance
13. Ask for angled or curved seating, so the
14. Your audience will best remember the first and
15. FOR A SHORT SPEECH: Identify your topic. Write
If I can do it, so can you. With 20 years of experience under my
Complete details are at; http://www.words4-u.com/1fear.html
could not open XML input