7 Easy Tips on How to Improve Your Sales Letter Instantly
Would you like to get more sales from your online sales letter? Here are 7 easy tips that you can improve on your ad copy instantly and generate more revenue:
1. Have a Strong Call to Action. Decide what is it that you want your prospect to do when reading your sales letter. Are you asking your prospect to subscribe to your mailing list? Or is it to make a purchase? Lead your prospect to the conclusion you want by making your offer sound really attractive (eg. give valuable bonuses) and making it easy for him or her to take action.
2. Get help in spotting errors. It's tough to have a 100 percent perfect ad copy. Solve this problem by giving a reward to your readers who spot more than five errors in your ad copy. Alternatively, ask your personal friends to help you to check for errors and buy them lunch!
3. Give a percentage of your sales to a charity. Mention this in your ad copy. This is a good strategy because your company gives back to society plus it also "propels" your prospect to act charitably (and hence make a purchase).
4. Include a good, solid guarantee or x-days-money-back period in your offer. In all respects, you are likely to improve your website sales conversion if you offer a lifetime guarantee.
5. Use the checkmark or a bulleted point against each benefit of the product or service that you are selling. You want to have as long a list as possible! And present features of your product or service as benefits or solutions to your prospect's problems.
6. Include P.S., P.S.S. and P.S.S.S. at the foot of your sales letter. It has been shown that many busy website visitors do not have the time to read your entire sales copy. They are likely to scroll to the bottom of your sales letter to check out the conclusion, summary and how much your product is selling for. As such, in your concluding paragraph, including post scripts is a good idea. Here, you can summarise the main points of what you are selling, repeat your bonus offers and once again, your call for action.
7. Include your contact information prominently. The feeling of security is important to prospects who do not know or have met you. If they do not feel secure, they are not likely to do business with you. Including your contact information helps in that they know that you are reachable, that you are a REAL person and you are running a genuine business.
Evelyn Lim is the online publisher of the very popular ezine newsletter "Mapping You to Success". Her FREE newsletter is jam packed with ideas, resources and tips for all aspiring e-business owners. Subscription to her newsletter is at http://www.e-BizMap.com. She also maintains a blog at http://www.EvelynLim.com.
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Alibaba claims its AI is about to change copywriting forever – for agencies and brands - Mumbrella Asia
Cleaning Up Your Copy
When you are beginning to write, you gather as much data as you can. You continually add allied thoughts.
Top 10 Ways For Copywriters To Overcome Writers Block
We all know that words have the power to persuade, compel and most importantly, sell.However, many have likened the process to getting the 'right words' to trying to get blood from a stone.
Who is Your Customer?
When you want to sell something?anything? you need to first know who is going to buy it. Why? Because your ad copy has to be written to that person.
7 Formulas for Articles That GET READ!
Many of us have been asked to write an article at one time or another. Maybe it's a contribution to the company newsletter.
Help, Help, Help, Sell
Here's a fundamental difference between copywriting offline and copywriting for the web..
Should You Use Testimonials When You Create A Web Site?
You've probably seen web sites with testimonials - they can add legitimacy. But sometimes they are believable, and sometimes they are not.
How to Build Benefits from Features Fast and Easy with the Solution Approach
Every salesperson and fledgling copywriter hears the harangue: DON'T SELL the FEATURES of a product - SELL the BENEFITS those features bring!!!The concept's important but it confuses a lot of people. Many sellers don't understand how to build a benefit from a feature.
Headlines That Pull, Persuade and Propel!
When writing direct response copy, there are a few things that can maximize the responsiveness of your message. The first and most important element that can turn any website, salesletter or ad into an action-generating mechanism is the headline.
Art Of Writing Profitable Classified Ads
The art of writing profitable classified adsEverybody wants to make money. In fact most people would like to hit upon something that makes them instantly rich! And seemingly, one of the easiest to the fulfillment of these dreams of wealth is mail order or within the profession of the business, direct mail selling.
Welcome Informed Criticism of Your Work
When you come to 'know' something, there is a temptation to stop thinking about it. You put it in a box as 'known' and are happy to argue with anyone who disagrees.
7 Easy Tips on How to Improve Your Sales Letter Instantly
Would you like to get more sales from your online sales letter? Here are 7 easy tips that you can improve on your ad copy instantly and generate more revenue:1. Have a Strong Call to Action.
The Secret to Drilling Down Deep in Your Target Market
Here's another drill ripped out of the Field Guide for my Red Hot Copywriting Bootcamp. There are 20 drills total which take 15 minutes per day (my "recruits" get weekends off).
Internet Marketing 102: Copy What Works
Internet Marketing- Forget the experts, latest software program or even that book that someone is selling to get on the "best seller list" and the 200 free ebooks they are offering you. Here is what REALLY works, and it's something that you learned in kindergarden.
Writing Copy for Voiceovers
As with any of the performing arts, an effective voiceover begins with a well-crafted script. You don't have to have many years of writing experience to create copy that is both effective and a pleasure for the voice actor to perform.
How To Write An Effective Ad
A letter or postcard allows you to "talk" one-on-one to your prospect. That means you should use "I" and "me" and "you" in your sales letter.
Freelance Copywriting Advice #1: Take the Scary Jobs
From time to time you will be faced with an opportunity that looks downright scary.The temptation is to think, "Hey, that's way outside my level of expertise.
Writing Benefit-Driven Web Copy - 4 Steps to More Sales
You've identified the benefits you offer your customers, but how do you turn a list of benefits into engaging web copy which converts visitors into customers?Recently I wrote an article explaining how to identify the benefits you offer your customers (http://www.divinewrite.
11 Ways to Get an Editors Attention
I worked as a business magazine editor for about 20 years. During that time, thousands of news stories and press releases crossed my desk.
Lapsed Donors: How to Write a Fundraising Letter That Wins Them Back
Your definition may differ, but I define a lapsed donor as someone who has not donated to your organization within the last year, two years or three years. Donors who have not sent you a gift in over three years are not lapsed donors.
Are You Asking the Right Questions in Your Copy?
It's a common approach to writing copy. You begin by asking questions.
|home | site map|